MTA College Pass
MTA COLLEGE PASS
Feb. 25 - Mar. 6
April: Mar. 26 - Apr. 4
Must have CCBC Student ID and copy of schedule to purchase MTA College Pass.
MTA College Pass Program: MONTHLY PASSES are available in-store only at our Customer Service counter usually a week prior to and a week into each month.
Please note that as an agent for MTA we must abide by these rules to sell the student bus passes.
- The MTA College Pass is exclusively for college enrolled students.
- The monthly pass sells for $39.00. Students must be taking a minimum of SIX CREDIT HOURS or equivalent to be eligible for the College Pass Program, with the exception of Summer session students who need THREE CREDIT HOURS or equivalent. Faculty and administration are not eligible to participate in the program.
- You must show your student ID and current class schedule when purchasing your College Pass.
- You may only purchase a College Pass at the college or university you attend.
- Student ID must be available at all times when riding the MTA's services.
- The College Pass is valid for MTA Local Bus, Metro Subway, and Light Rail. For Express and Commuter Buses you must pay an additional fee. It is not valid for MARC Train Service.
- Anyone, not just students, with a MTA issued disability card may purchase a disability bus pass from us for $16.50.
We have posted these Rules and Regulations in our store and at the bus stops.
|Monday:||8:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||8:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||8:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday:||8:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday:||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|