MTA College Pass
Must have CCBC Student ID and copy of schedule to purchase MTA College Pass.
MTA College Pass Program: MONTHLY PASSES are available in-store only at our Customer Service counter usually a week prior to and a week into each month.
Please note that as an agent for MTA we must abide by these rules to sell the student bus passes.
- The MTA College Pass is exclusively for college enrolled students.
- The monthly pass sells for $50.00. Students must be taking a minimum of SIX CREDIT HOURS or equivalent to be eligible for the College Pass Program, with the exception of Summer session students who need THREE CREDIT HOURS or equivalent.
- You must show both your student ID and current class schedule when purchasing your College Pass to verify eligibility. Schools may verify class schedules via computer database if available.
- You may purchase a College Passonly at the college or university you attend. Once a school has sold its allotted passes for a particular month, there will be NO additional passes available.
- The name and student ID number of every person purchasing a pass must be recorded monthly by the school. Schools must mark all passes for the gender of the purchaser when sold. A student cannot mark his/her own pass.
- Faculty, school administration, staff, family, or friends are NOT eligible to participate in the program. A Pass can only be purchased by and for an eligible student.
- Students enrolled in Developmental Study (DS) or remedial classes are eligible to purchase as pass if a minimum of two DS classes is taken at the time of purchase (one DS classes during the summer months).
- Never purchase a College Pass from another student or person other than your school appointed contact, as passes could be fraudulent or invalid. MTA police and/or operators will confiscate any fraudulent or duplicated passes. Arrests are possible.
- Report any lost or stolen pass to the school immediately. A student may purchase a replacement pass after notification is made.
- Student ID must be available at all times when riding the MTA's services.
- The College Pass is valid for MTA Local Bus, Metro Subway, and Light Rail. For Express and Commuter Buses you must pay an additional fee. It is not valid for MARC Train Service. For MARC discounts call 1-800-325-RAIL.
- MTA College Passes can be purchased with Commuter Choice Maryland vouchers.
- Anyone, not just students, with a MTA issued disability card may purchase a disability bus pass from us for $20.00.
- For more program information, please visit www.mtamaryland.com or contact J. Timmons at 410-767-8748.
These Rules and Regulations are posted in our store and at the bus stops.
|Friday 1/13||8:30am - 7pm|
|Tuesday 1/17||8:30am - 7pm|
|Wednesday 1/18||8:30am - 7pm|
|Thursday 1/19||8:30am - 7pm|
|Friday 1/20||8:30am - 7pm|
|Saturday 1/21||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Monday 1/23||8:30am - 7pm|
|Tuesday 1/24||8:30am - 7pm|
|Wednesday 1/25||8:30am - 7pm|
|Thursday 1/26||8:30am - 7pm|
|Friday 1/27||8:30am - 7pm|
|Saturday 1/28||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday 1/29||12:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Monday 1/30||8:30am - 7pm|
|Tuesday 1/31||8:30am - 7pm|
|Wednesday 2/1||8:30am - 7pm|
|Thursday 2/2||8:30am - 7pm|
|Friday 2/3||8:30am - 7pm|
|Saturday 2/4||9:00am - 12:30pm|
|Monday 2/6||8:30am - 7pm|
|Tuesday 2/7||8:30am - 7pm|
|Wednesday 2/8||8:30am - 7pm|
|Thursday 2/9||8:30am - 7pm|
|Friday 2/10||8:30am - 7pm|